PackMeister uses standard AveryŽ Shipping Labels.
Recommended AveryŽ Label paper type is
displayed in the layout window at the lower left
corner of the label design screen.
- Package labels print four labels to a sheet, in "Landscape" orientation.
Ask for this paper# at your local office supplier.
- North America: 8-1/2" x 11" AveryŽ 5168.
- Europe and elsewhere using A4 size paper: AveryŽ L7169.
Colour coding & printing positions
Each label is colour-coded to show where it will print on the printed sheet
always prints at top left of sheet.
always prints at top right of sheet.
always prints at bottom left of sheet.
always prints at bottom right of sheet.
Label #3 selected
- At the left side of the screen are three
- The button label number will reflect the "active"
adds label#3 to print layout.
removes label#3 from layout. PRESERVES address information.
removes label#3 from layout. ERASES address information.
Creating a new label
Choose the label you want to use by selecting the label tab at the top of the
Label 3 selected to print
- Type the "ship to" name and address.
- Press "Add Label #"
- Check the label is selected to print
(label colour icon displayed in print layout window)
- Repeat process to add additional labels.
- When all required labels appear in layout window, hit "Preview"
Labels can be printed individually; the layout window
displays whether or not the label prints.
Labels 1 and 3 selected to print
- Colour code present, it prints.
- Not present, not printed.
Using selective printing, you can make best use of
the AveryŽ label paper.
No need to print an entire sheet of labels when you only need one -
simply print and peel the printed label and the next time you need just
one label, print it on the partially used sheet in another position.
No more wasting expensive label paper!
Editing all four labels at once
To add, remove or clear all four labels, press:
adds all labels to print layout.
de-selects and removes all labels from layout. Preserves addresses.
de-selects, removes and clears name and address on all labels.
When you need more than one address label for a
particular project, you can select an already
completed label from the group and copy the text
to another label (or labels).
Select the tab to access the copying functions.
The copying action erases all previous text on
the "copy to" label and replaces it with
the text from the "copy from" label.
Select a label to copy from and a label to copy to.
- Column on the left sets the "source" label (copy from).
- Column on the right sets the "destination" label (copy to).
- Click "Copy Label" to copy or
"Reset" to choose again.